Summer Glow: My Ultimate Beach Essentials & Vacation Aesthetic
Summers are made for relaxation, sun, and unforgettable memories. But for vacations to be truly stress-free, organization is key. In this post, I am sharing everything I keep in my beach bag to ensure every day by the sea is perfect.
1. The Vacation Vibe
There is nothing more beautiful than the feeling of sand in your hands and the sound of the waves. For me, summer is all about simplicity: taking time to unplug from everything and enjoy nature.
2. What's in My Beach Bag?
If you are wondering which items I never forget, these are my must-haves:
- Sun Protection: SPF creams are absolutely essential to maintain skin health.
- Style Accessories: A straw hat and modern sunglasses not only protect you but give you that curated beach look.
- Technology: My small camera is always with me to capture every magical detail of the vacation.
- Comfort: Simple, white flip-flops are my choice for a clean and minimalist look.
3. Beauty Rituals for a Summer Glow
To keep my skin hydrated and radiant even under the sun, I use the perfect combination of products:
- Hydration: Luxurious body creams like those from Chanel and Bali Body for that natural glow.
- Lip Care: Lip products like Rhode are lightweight and ideal for a fresh look without feeling heavy.
No matter which trends you choose this year, don't forget to do the things that make you feel good about yourself!
Comments
Post a Comment